Thursday, October 28, 2010

JUST SAY YES!! THE PARTY ROCK CHRONICLES

This is a re-post of my old blog from January 25, 2010. It is part of The Party Rock Chronicles



JUST SAY YES!....
1. I have been to the BIG FOUR WWE PPVS Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, and WrestleMania. YES!....
2. I Partied and Drank with LMFAO in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. YES!....
3. Mary J. Blige touched my hand at the Star Plaza in Indiana on a cloudy September 22 day I forget what year. YES!....
4. I have a poem published in the readers on column in GREEN LANTERN NUMBER 86 getting the last words of GL’s Life. YES!....
5. I was at the last basketball game in Chicago Stadium. YES!....
6. I was in LOVE with someone in Time Square while snow was falling from the sky in the night. YES!....
7. I have worked 2 out of my 4 dream jobs in my life. YES!....
8. I have been in love 4 times in my life. YES!....
9. I have been to over 50 different venues and arenas to see random concerts, sports events, and shows in my life. YES!....
10. I have slept with over !CENSORED! People in my life. I am not Wilt Chamberlain but I made a few connections. YES!....
11. I have a “Your Momma” Joke in the book Double Snaps Vol. 2. YES!....
12. I am a retired Raver. YES!....
13. I caught a drumstick from the group STAIND at the House of Blues in Chicago. YES!....
14. I also caught a ROSE that Teena Marie through out at the House of Blues in Chicago and gave it my sister. YES!....
15. I sat in the aisle on the floor and under the pyro at WrestleMania 23. YES!....
16. I went to back to back WrestleManias and partied at back to back raves the night before them. YES!....
17. I have been to four wrestling shows in 3 different states in four nights. YES!....
18. I have found 4 hundred dollars bills in my life. YES!....
19. I have over 20 autographs from wrestling and music. YES!....
20. I have seen the Chicago Bulls play in the Playoffs in the 90s during the Jordan years. YES!....
21. I have never given up on LOVE. YES!....
22. I have never been arrested or have had a DUI in my life. YES!....
23. I have evolved and grown as a person and still dream about the future. YES!....
24. I am a better person than my father. YES!....
25. I finally love myself more than anything and anyone could ever love anything in life. YES!....

No comments:

Post a Comment