Thursday, October 28, 2010

JUNGLE IN THE PARTY ROCK: THE PARTY ROCK CHRONICLES

This is a re post of one of the Party Rock Chronicles I wrote on January 22, 2010 on my old Myspace Blog. It has turned into a survival guide out there and I think it is re-post worthy! Enjoy.


“You should be able to feel them looking at you.”....

The work and thought that goes into a night out at the club will determine the outcome of your evening. There comes a point in every club heads life where your reputation will catch up with you which is why you always want to diversify your Party Portfolio. When they start to hate and point the finger just look up at the lights and connect with the beats and tell yourself, “I AM NOT A WHORE!”....

STYLE....
You should just be yourself under any circumstance so the first thing you want to do is figure out what exactly do you stand for. Remember you are going out to have fun and hopefully hook up with a something above an 8. The key word here is FUN. Think about the things you do for fun and what you like. We all cannot afford labels and honestly they are nice to have but without confidence backing them up they are about as good as pair of tidy whites and Fruit of the Loom tank top. Think about mainstream and pop culture when you build your style. You want to have a universal appeal that suits you. Pick things that are unique and strange about your favorite stuff and incorporate them into your style. You don’t want to look like everyone else so think about what will make you stick out and make me feel comfortable at the same time. Do not try to wear anything that will make you feel uncomfortable. It is hard to squeeze into tight Abercrombie clothes if you don’t have the bland colorless personality to back it up. Accessorize and let your accessories reflect your individuality. You don’t have to pose to get in their pants. Sometimes an accidental and improve style will free you from all your insecurities so don’t put too much thought into it just have fun.....

SHOWTIME....
You feel good now. CONFIDENCE is everything. Walk in with a million dollar sway because you are hot and you are going to get into some wild shit tonight. When you enter the club your attitude should be tad bit edgy and annoyed by the clubs staff. There is 85 percent chance you will not be sleeping with the staff of the establishment but always tip well even if the service is initially bad it will pay eventually will create some good Karma to accomplish your goal. You do not have to be a dancer to shake and move but don’t be afraid to get down when your songs bumps. Did I mention you should be by yourself? Friends are great but your objective is a selfish one tonight. It has been a long time and you need a tasty treat. Don’t bring your friends until you feel like you own the club. Friends will get in the way and can mess up your game unless you work as team.....

I am on my grind always moving to the beat. I don’t make eye contact with anyone for the first 45mins. I seem to be on my own mission and I take small notes with my eyes. I sip my drink slowly because I am not here to get crunk tonight. I smile often when I am not smiling I have a sexy smirk on my face. I am better than everyone else because this is who I am and I have a Slip and Slide in my bedroom and it needs to get wet. Find the high point of the club and shake something even if it is just your head. You should be able to feel them looking at you. Take a good look start and one side of the club and begin making eye contact with the hotties you are interested in. Your body motion will take care of everything but eventually you will have to talk to them. They have so many questions and you are ready to give them the answers. Stay in control and don’t be afraid to tell a few of the old and ugly ones to fuck off if they won’t leave you alone. I am feeling free and having a good time. Exploit your sexuality and show them what is up. I feel like all the attention is on me and that is how I get attention in order give attention. Practice makes perfect so don’t be afraid to fuck up and do it all again but never give up. The intense connection you form will allow you succeed in every area in life because you are the shit now and you can talk your away into the pants of anyone you please. Your creativity will allow you to become more passionate to find true love even if it just for one night. Just remember I AM NOT A WHORE…but I like to do it!....
8R8....

No comments:

Post a Comment