Friday, November 5, 2010

808 DIVERSE HALLOWEEN MOVEMENTS


I had to learn how to use public transportation really quick. Indiana to the Congress Theater in Chicago piece of cake right? I put on my headphones with that G.O.O.D. Music at volume levels that made the random commuters stare...okay it might have been the neon green glasses I was wearing. The journey there made this one of most memorable adventures and it was worth it. This was the first show I stood up front for the duration. The card was that strong. The biggest surprise of the night was a rapper named Napalm. He was an instant hit with Generation Undefined the fans of Electro Music. Napalm sounded as good as the fire beats wooom wooom woooming. The party was on and I was hanging on for dear life at times to keep my front row status. The Jump Smokers grabbed the plug and slammed it into the socket. Hyper Crush hit the stage dressed up as The Super Mario Bros. Team. Hyper Crush featuring The First Lady of Electro Holly who shook my hand while she performed. She takes a little bit of my heart every time she is close. The Far East Movement. Woooo Weee! Dudes came out in space helmets that illuminated colors of life. FM's energy started the lightning storm in the Congress Theater. They made their mark on Chicago tonight proving they are The Breakthrough Group of Electro in 2010.

LMFAO are The Kings of Party Rock Music. The highly anticipated second album is on the horizon but 2010 has been a quiet year from the group. If you think the kings are just sitting on their thrown then you haven't been to one of their live world wide shows. They have been tearing down clubs, arenas and venues digitally sparking 2010 which has made them the most successful Electro group in the history of the Genre. The theme was the classic video game Street Fighter with the intro mix FIGHT! Sky Blu as Ryu. Red Foo as Blanka...you know the green monster that power is electricity. Q looked fresh to death as M. Bison the costumes were right on as they threw down performing all their hits including the calobo with Dirt Nasty I Can't Dance. This was Party Rock to the extreme. Things were out of control and I loved it. It seems like serenading the masses with champagne has become a tradition in Electro. Sky Blu got me once again spraying a bottle right through my neon shades with no lenses. My eyes like the rest of my body were now on fire but my soul was charged. I enjoyed the reenactment of Street Fighter fight scenes. The performance was hands up LMFAO at there best.

Generation Undefined showed me what they stand for tonight. The Diversity in Electro Music can no longer be ignored. African American, Asian, Latin, and White took to the stage for one common purpose...to rock the sock off of an even more diverse group of fans. It's pretty amazing when the genres of music come together so do the genres of life. We are so different of generations past. I am so proud of what these groups have done socially and consider myself lucky to be part of The Electro Movement. I hope my contribution of words made at least one fan. This really is the music that brought me back to life. Everything came together tonight The Movement is OVER...WHAT? You are still MOVING well then let THE REVOLUTION begin...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like it was all you hoped it would be. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really lived up to the hype. You have to come out to a show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gzoodshit man! Appreciate the words. I was honored to be part of the night and helllllz yeah the crowd wad hype. More big hints to come. All love back.

    Ya boy,

    Nay aka ThePartyChamp

    ReplyDelete