Friday, August 20, 2010

It Only Takes 3 Seconds for the Title To Change Hands (2021 Remix)



I found myself missing real life and getting trapped inside my own thoughts. Sometimes the thoughts I get are so wild I forget that there is a whole world around me. I get tunnel vision when I am marching down the streets of Chicago. The only thing I could hear is the music in my head. The only thing I can see is my twisted past. When I walk down the street it feels like people are staring and laughing at me. The only thing I want to is get a little bit higher because if I slow down enough I should be able to find what I really need.  I was rocking NO LENSES...ROCKIN them HARD on about day 3 and I had a feeling this is where I needed to be but I had to wonder where the fuck I was even supposed to be. I felt like I was moving towards a very bad place in my head. The level of difficulty as crowded sidewalk has be questioning my reality but committing to this probably just my imagination, so I should just probably get to that moment where I can have a glimpse what I needed from me. Every set of eyes around is in conflict and I am pretty certain it's because of me. I am being filled with doubt and if this my imagination then I am sure there is something wrong with me but I am going to listen to song because the little part before the hook is just like me. The words get a little angry but they are real as fuck this the straight up truth. The beat has that momentum to it and it's going to have it's own moment and if I listen close I may find two. I started to feel pretty new. I looked everyone directly in the eye my path reminded what my personal vibe could fight through.. I dared them to laugh and left them with much to desire.- Revised 05/01/2021

   I will work on the next paragraph soon and I know exactly what moment I was looking for and guess I decided and this was just not something ends in place that is true. I remember the day and it was one of those days where all the noises and voices just echo all over the city. I remember the kid and the sunglasses hitting falling off and hitting the ground. I placed the glasses back in the kid's hand but this was my attempt to give you a happy ending even though I forgot to make you cum. Never trust anyone that points out the symbolism in their moments. I am not sure how I am going to fix this one but something really has to be done. I need to crash for a few hours put I am going to return, I changed the top a bunch to bring a little bit of clarity to the story and give it some a sense of direction but I did not save the original. I will start adding commentary and highlight what was originally published in a different color and keep it around for a few to see if it really was something worth telling and hopefully show what has improved. See you soon.-The 8r8 

  I guess I looked like a machine that would run anything down in its path. I could hear a Mom and Dad pulling their little son away from about 20 steps away. They yanked the kid out of the way just in time. That's when I had to slow down. I watched the Dad grab the kid and mangle his little shirt. He put his hand close to his chest. This all happen in a span of 3 seconds but felt like slow motion in my head. I saw fear in their eyes. The little boy’s sunglasses fell off his shirt and they hit the ground. The sunglasses had a little circle of nothing around them and everyone paused. The music in my head stopped. I watched everything that I was working for end up in question. Symbolically those shades were everything I was fighting for but I lost focus of the world around me. I stopped and I apologized to the little boy. I grabbed the glasses from the ground and put them back in his hands. The parents said thank you to guy that was minus the lenses. That moment in time changed my entire attitude about my day. I knew that at any given moment I could   just stop and change. I am trying to bring Definition to a Generation Undefined. I don’t want to strike fear in the hearts of those who walk among me in the process. I say let them laugh out loud. I will take a smile any day versus a hurtful frown. I told the kid, "You cannot rock these if they are on the ground." He didn't say anything back but he contributed to the moment that put me back in focus. I could have just kept walking but I am glad I stopped. That moment was too surreal I was glad that I found it. It could have easily been missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment