Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TEAR JERKING PAGES #2: OH MY GOD, IT'S JASON TODD- UPDATED



I have updated another one of my blogs with a new edit as well as a short podcast to add a little insight. The bad news for me is that this concludes my short lived Tear Jerking Pages series but the good news is I found a draft for Tear Jerking Pages #3 in the archives. I had such a good time editing these two that I plan on revisiting the series very soon. I promise at the minimum to bring you #3 very soon. It's about a moment in comic book history that was too big to be ignored and fits in perfectly with these moments. I have included the podcast in this post if you don't feel like digging through the archives but there were more edits after the read. I will see you at C2E2 this Friday, Comic-Con like a Mother Mother. You should go!



No comments:

Post a Comment