Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fucking With My Soul



I guess I say a little too much every now and then. I guess my weakness is I communicate versus hide it all. I am an open book and yeah I put it all out there for your enjoyment. Every moment well I guess that makes me the ring leader of this circus. They are sucking the creativity right out my soul from the tap like fucking vampires. They make me miserable and they are trying to program my put they bullshit chip in my brain. Yes, I volunteered for this a censored strip right over my mouth and they probably think they are winning. They think they know what to expect. Maybe I am giving everyone way too much credit but at I know now that they hate me. I can feel your words by the fucking vibe every time I walk in the room. I have the satisfaction of knowing that all you motherfuckers fear me because you know my history. I can put the devil's thoughts back my head meaning I can come up with something evil. The crazy part is the shit has never left my heart.  It eats away at me and it's killing me. I am not ready to die so you have to understand it's either me or you and I hope you are reading this. The scary part is I don't have to revert to my old ways because I know more now. Guess I am learning all my lessons for the entire world to see. My body fits your cooperate image my soul scream and I want to FUCK IT ALL. So I guess I need to be a little quieter. My silence can be deadly. You should be worried that I am writing again. You should be worried that I am making some fucking noise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment