Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Mission Statement

I started off with a bang but I think I need to establish what I will be doing here in the weeks ahead. My plan is to catch up with you one story at a time.  I plan to edit and offer some insight in some of my favorite posts. I enjoy your feedback both negative and positive. It helps me get better so feel free to ask questions about my post as we move forward. My next event will be @VLIVE in Chicago, Illinois on July 18th. I will give a review of the club as well complete overview of DJ Steve Aoki's set. This should be a great night out.  DJ Aoki is one of the hottest DJs in the world right now. I am looking forward to this event and the music. The future is whatever I choose to make it. I am not sure where this is all going to go.  I just want to write it as I live.  Expect some surprises with some dramatic turns and twists as I continue to evolve as person. I think I have ignored politics for too long. I think there a great deal of injustice going on right now and it is an area I plan to explore. I may get serious from time to time but ultimately I want to have some fun. My dream is seeing your dreams come true as we continue to write the history of Generation Undefined.

No comments:

Post a Comment